I have a hotel for sale in Alabama at exit 351 off I-65, is there anyone who wants to do 1031 exchange?

95 rm Days Inn, excellent location, halfway between Nashville TN and Birmingham, AL on I-65.
In Selling Property - Asked by prakash d. - Mar 10, 2015
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


mario s.
Austin, TX

how will that work?

Mar 12, 2015
Report Abuse
Sam P.
Redlands, CA

A 1031 exchange is a complex and paperwork intensive transaction. You must go through an intermediary and if you don't do the transaction and the paperwork correctly, you can lose the tax advantages of a 1031 exchange. Consult with a tax adviser and use a reputable qualified intermediary for your 1031 exchange and always transfer property through an escrow agent or an attorney.

May 11, 2015
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question