I am new to Commercial real estate in Ca. We have state Assn. forms...is there any other Forms you folks use?

In General Area - Asked by Donald K. - Apr 13, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Rob B.
Chandler, AZ

Welcome to California - that is if you are new to California as well as new to commecial real estate in California. I suggest that if you indeed are going to be a serious player in commercial real estate that you may want to check out the AIR forms. If you have any question with this recommendation please feel free to contact me.
Onward and upward Donald..... Rob Baird, CA RE License #544165 (One of the oldest, active licenses in CA) 951 515-5855 Email: rob@capratecommercial.com

Apr 14, 2011
Report Abuse
Davide P.
Pinole, CA

Hi Donald, in continuing off of Rob the AIR group is having a seminar on April 29th in the SoCal area. It is an all day interactive course provided by a few brokers and attorneys who assisted in writting the AIR forms. The link is below. If you are interested in more "simple" forms then I suggest joining the California Association of Realtors. They have farily good standard forms as well.

Apr 14, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question