I am looking at buying a property with mineral rights, is there a way to have a survey done before settlement?

In Buying Property - Asked by Evan M. - Feb 3, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

Yes, do you need a referral?
Gregory Garver - Commercial Real Estate Broker
Broker License# 01716531

Feb 26, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question