How to find closed sales of mobile homes in my park. Summit Mobile Home Park, 24425 Woolsey Cyn. Rd. West Hill

In Selling Property - Asked by Phil S. - Jul 29, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Mike F.
Atlanta, GA

Call or visit the website of your county tax assessor and ask them to view that tax cards on the other properties in your park. If you're looking for the sales of the mobiles but not the land, you might try your Department of Motor Vehicles or your county ad valorem and business tax office.

Jul 30, 2009
Report Abuse
Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

County tax assessor is a good option.
Contact a local MAI or CCIM to see if they have any comps they would be willing to share. Depending on your state laws, you could also engage a broker to conduct a BPO (Broker Price Opinion) and that would give you some good, current market data.

Aug 3, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

Contact a broker for a BPO.

Aug 14, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question