How to categorize a drive thru "dairy" that sells milk, bread, beer, wine, ice cream,newspapers, candy?

Client has what in the past was referred to as a drive thru dairy or market. Whereby you drive drive up to entrance and employee comes to you car and ask you what you want then the got & get the item. Sell bread, milk, newspaper, sodas ice cream candy, cigarettes beer and wine. What category is such a property listed as for sale & how to get comps? Thanks!
In Selling Property - Asked by Jerry C. - Oct 16, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Rick L.
Cleveland, OH

Call it a drive thru conveniant store. As for comps use land sales minus demo cost

Oct 18, 2011
Report Abuse
Jay Z.
Phoenix, AZ

On Loopnet, your choices are Retail or Special Purpose. Neither one is exactly right for what you are offering but most brokers will search both categories when looking for something "different" like your drive thru dairy.

Oct 22, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question