How much acquisition fee I should pay for advisor to find, negociate, inspect and close a apartment deal.

In Buying Property - Asked by Calvin L. - Nov 14, 2012
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Julie V.
Youngstown, OH

Most importantly - I'd suggest making sure that you find a qualified professional to provide assistance in the matter. Depending on your market and what size of apartment bldg you are considering, the real estate professional's fees might be paid by the seller. Upon request, professionals in your area may provide their credentials and the services they can offer. Then you could compare your options. A real estate advisor could provide agreed upon consulting services for their time and charge accordingly, regardless of whether a transaction is completed, or they might work on a contingency/commission basis in which case your loyalty as a buyer/investor would be consummated in a brokerage representation agreement. In either case, make sure you work with a licensed professional and competent legal counsel.

Nov 15, 2012
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question