How do I find direct contact to bank officers that deal with short sales or reos within NYmetropolitan area?

Looking for office/retail buildings for up to 300,000 sq ft with value add opportunity in NY Metropolitan Area
In Buying Property - Asked by Tomasz O. - Mar 16, 2017
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

Contact active commercial brokers in the market ... or you can call each bank and find out who their REO officer is. Be warned, most banks have worked through most of their troubled assets. I kind of doubt you will find much is actually available for purchase and if you do, you'll probably find you need to have cash and be ready to close quickly = lots of risk in my opinion.

Mar 16, 2017
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question