How do I connect with National for profit adult day care providers ?

Our area county governments WANT adult day care professional facilities built and I have appropriatel zoned properties and a Seller willing to joint venture, build for them or sell site. Loudoun and Fairfax Counties, Northern Virginia.
In General Area - Asked by Sandy B. - Oct 20, 2008
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Joel O.
Canton, GA

Go to
They have in the current issue a listing of most of the senior housing developers and investors that might be interested.

Dec 3, 2008
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question