How can a Construction Engineer/Manager get a position in the field of property management?

Top-performing Construction Engineer/Manager & Land/RE Developer with a Masters degree, CMIT (Working toward CCM), LEED (Currently seeking credentials), OSHA, two years of experience and strong BIM as well as GIS capabilities looking for a job in the field of property management and/or real estate development.
In Property Management - Asked by Mohammad A. - Aug 22, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Donna R.
Lexington, SC

If you are looking for maintenance work, one way is to become a field inspector and receive work from the banks for bank property maintenance. is a good place to start. I stopped doing the lock changes, board ups and lawn care a long time ago, but there's plenty of work still out there. Especially in this market.

Aug 22, 2009
Report Abuse
Dee C.
Medford, OR

Face to face in your local environment works the best in my experience!

Aug 24, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

Are you a people person? Send in some resumes and see what happens.

Sep 1, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question