How can I get a CMA done on 3 parcels outside of my service area?

I am agent who services Southern California and I need 3 CMA's done on vacant land in Taft, CA (zoned Ag). This is outside my service area. I also need to know if they are enrolled in Williamson Act, if they have road access, and any utility easements that may exist. I am offering to pay for the reports and any information.
In Buying Property - Asked by Kirsten F. - Jul 22, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Aurelio M.
Torrance, CA

Hello, last time I had an out of area situation I ran a quick google search for local commercial agents or agents that work the type of properties you are trying to evaluate. Once I located the top 3, I then contacted them for a name they can trust to do help you with an opinion of value. Opinion of value is basically a non written appraisal that comes in pretty handy when you have zero knowledge of the area. Also giving the listing as a referal may be an option but I would keep it as a plan B. Good Luck

Jul 23, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question