How can I become a NNN broker?

I used to be a mortgage broker but I am really interested in becoming a Triple Net Lease Broker.
In General Area - Asked by Frank P. - Nov 22, 2008
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

That's an awefully specific property/investment type. If you really want to deal in only triple net investments, it would be best to work with one of the firms that specifically does that.
Otherwise, if you are looking to move from mortgage to commercial brokerage, I'd recommend spending the time in the classroom and then seek out entry level/trainee position with on the larger brokerage firms offering such a program. Expect to be paid little for the first 3-5 years.

Jan 16, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question