How can I appeal to have commercial property tax reassessed in CA?

In Property Management - Asked by Jun C. - Mar 30, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Ryo T.
Los Angeles, CA

One way is to have your property appraised as of the year you are contesting your assessment. Our firm focuses on appraisal of commercial properties in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties. Please contact us to see if we may be able to help you. Please call (213) 380-0700 ext. 120 and ask for Alex.

Mar 30, 2009
Report Abuse
Marwan S.
Chino Hills, CA

There are numerous companies that specialize in appealing values without having to pay for appraisals, you just have to pick the right one. Go with a company that has a good record and the consultants have been in the business for a long time, they establish good working relationships with the assessor and can move through the process quickly. For questions or comments please feel free to call me at 909-393-7400 and ask for Marwan. I have been in the business for 27 years and would be happy to answer any questions or concernes you may have.

Mar 31, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

Get a company to handle it for you...

Sep 1, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question