Have you updated your lighting since 2006? Did you know there is a tax deduction called 179D that could help?

If you have updated the lighting in your building since 2006, a Federal Tax Deduction called 179D can help the bottom line. 60 cents a square foot may not sound like alot until you add it up. Look into it.
In General Area - Asked by Josh C. - Jul 6, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question