Does anyone know what government sponsored entities in commercial real estate is?

I have an investor looking for these types of properties in the Bay Area. apparently they are pretty common in the East Coast.
In Buying Property - Asked by Frances N. - Jan 12, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Richard A.
Property/Asset Manager
Wilder, ID

Go to

Jan 13, 2009
Report Abuse
Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

Never heard of the term. Possibly they are referring to government leased property (therefore guaranteed by government) or possibly referring to government real estate contract work, for example when the feds put out an RFP (request for proposal) on the development of a new office building?

Jan 16, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question