Child Care Center

What do I need to know to lease a property with some outdoor space and 1500 sq ft inside?
In Leasing Property - Asked by rhonda p. - Dec 29, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Jules S.
Tallahassee, FL

Hire a Commercial Broker to assist you. However the first place to start is if your in the state of Florida DCF (Dept of Children & Family Services) who actually regulates the requirements of purposed day care facilities. If you not located in FL. then find whatever is the Dept that handles the regulation in your state. Then once you get that list of criteria from them, then your Broker can search for appropriate locations for your based upon the state requirements and your business plan. I just recently had to do this for a client of mine who was opening up a day care facility . At any rate getting that list is the first step and will greatly help the rest fall into place. Hope this helps.

Dec 29, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question