Can you give me the contact for the head of real estate for Tractor Supply?

Phantom Fireworks is interested in leasing a portion of their parking lots for the sale of legal fireworks during the July 4th season.
In Leasing Property - Asked by Morrie D. - Aug 25, 2016
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Gerrald P.
Sarasota, FL

Hi Morrie, I have a couple of names for you regarding Director or VP of Real Estate at Tractor Supply. I could only find the ones that are situated in Tennessee, not specific to the LA region.
For the sake of expediency I called at 17:05 Los Angeles Time but only got voicemail.
You can reach me at 781-449-9990 and we can discuss.
Hank Portier
Nationally - 15 year Guaranteed Waterproof Commercial Roofs
Get LEED certification and 25% Reduction in Air Conditioning Costs
Ask me how at 781-449-9990!

Aug 26, 2016
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question