Broker/Developer/Builder Entity

My client wants to sell a property for healthcare/medical use. A concept plan has been developed and approvals received. I would like to identify those entities who do it all (find temants, build, finance). Is there a professional branch of the Realtor Association that I could search?
In Selling Property - Asked by David J. - Aug 11, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Sandi L.
Cartersville, GA

An experienced and qualified Realtor should have a team in place to put this in action for you. I would recommend your interviewing a few agents. Ask some of the local banks for suggestions. If you ask the Broker, you will not necessarily get his best agent. You are looking for a Top Producer that is well known in the area for integrity and getting the property sold.

Aug 12, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

We may assist you through the whole process.

Aug 14, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question